The Get to the Art Crit Club is a safe space for artists to receive constructive feedback on their works of art.
As a group, we agree to the rules as follows (based on the Liz Lerman Critical Response Process)
- By the first day of the month, Artists post 1 or 2 pieces to the secret Pinterest board (note if you want opinions or not)
- By the end of Week 1, responders post statement of meaning to at least two posted works.
- By the end of Week 2, artists allowed to pose clarifying questions (no opinions and no suggestions for changes) by end of week 2.
- By the end of Week 3, responders can ask neutral questions about the pieces (no opinions). Artist responds.
- By the end of Week 4, responders post opinions if the artist has agreed to receive them.
First month participation fee is $5, with future months at $10/month. This pays for administrative oversight of the program. Productivity Coach & mixed-media artist Kristina Solheim will comment on every piece posted. Question? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
From Liz Lerman's website: